Tuesday, February 28, 2012

HEAVEN OR HELL ?

HEAVEN OR HELL ?

Am slightly doubtful as how far this will turn out to be a victorious concept, but rather confident that something will be perceived only if tried for and cannot predict the result even before attempting it. Henceforth, I have been set all the way to plunge into action, making myself ready for the electrifying trial.

---

It was like as though I opened my eyes in the midst of deep meditation or a nightmare, surrounded by darkness and utter chaos, without a small clue of where am I present exactly. Am completely worn out, aged and this seemed to have occurred in no time.

Not sure whether it is the land or air, dream or reality and also couldn't make out whether am awake or asleep, in solitude or in crowd. Everything around created a brand new fresh feeling to sense! Unable to resist this weird experience, tried to get up and walk but with each step I took forward, things around moved front too. It took little time to realize that am going backward with every move made, which is contrary in nature.

Excitement along with wonder urged to know "Where the hell am I ?!?"

It wasn't the hell actually but an intuition prompted me this is going to be better in one way and worse in another way! Slowly dim light rays emerged from above while am on the move still, creating partial gloomy and cloudy sensation enabling to see through fractionally.

Suddenly from nowhere thousands of people approached me from opposite direction, chanting my name and showering their wishes at me. The whole area appeared to be filled with ecstasy, happiness and all sort of exaltation of spirit inducing one to be overjoyed.

Thrill increased with the reason for celebration not known. I endured a state of bewilderment yet enjoyed to the core being the center of attraction for such a massive merrymaking.

Then I observed a strange recurring thing. In all the directions my eyes gazed, there were shining flickering hoardings bearing felicitation for the achievement I have done. This also made me exhilarated as it seemed to be visible only for me since none other took notice of it, adding to the obscure situation prevailing.

Bypassing the throng am set anew to undergo next odd state. Here I saw enormously large buildings that constituted a city like impression. The facade of all edifice are more or less similar with infinite storied structure making impossible to know about the exact number of floors. My marching continued till am awestruck with the exquisiteness of one particular apartment which also attracted me with a profound familiarity.

Automatically I tend to explore that apartment which had splendid interiors rather than its exterior work. Each and every room bore the resemblance of research related place and has got one lengthy peculiar name inscribed on a hanging nameplate put in front of it, marking an identity. One such name caused me to come to a stand still and it was none other than my own name!

The unraveling mystery continued. "What is my part in such a vague spot?", question stimulated my sleeping mind to carve an answer for all the haphazard events occurring yet it rested again in vain since a conclusion could not be drawn.

Unable to resist this any further, entered and made a clear study of that room and also saw a random blurred visual in an enlarged screen in which I was seen working with a group of scientists showing series of images of Planets in varied angles, Satellites and telescopes of variety of shapes and structures and lot more theories and photos that remained connected to Solar system, Star system, Cosmos or Galaxy but didn't get a clear concept. Shock waves ran down through my spinal since the visual was played in a reverse order from the end to the beginning.

Exhausted of the same intolerable events I forced myself to move out of the place immediately in order to have a breath of fresh air. Next step waited ahead right in front of me making me to realize the fact that am not entirely out of the prevailing disorientation.

The shimmering miraculous daze made me to ramble and came to a halt by falling to the ground. Strained myself to return back to normal, wherein the existing dim light faded away little by little and vanished once for all leaving behind me in loneliness again.

---

Once when regained consciousness I found myself sitting in a dark room. After tedious attempt finally am able to pinpoint the issue behind the incoherent happening. But the task said to be accomplished is not in any way a cakewalk.

Being a scientist it had been my sought after wish to bring about a change in the normal working principle of living. For this purpose tried a concept only after retrieving myself out of my memory and experimenting with a most often demanded concept by people. They wish, Life would have been best if it provides us with a rewind or fast forward option, unknowing of the deadly consequences its hiding within it.

Trapped by the plot I tried for the same and now have landed in a turmoil. I have been undertaking a research to reinvent the universal rules to attain a complete solution for compensating the left of 3 days in February, 29 days occurring every 4 years else ending up with 28 days as the least.

The point to be noted is following the experimenting phase am now in a crucial situation to obtain a solution compulsorily which is damn sure to happen in future at any cost, as I have seen the after effects of it. For the same, suffering am yet to endure to bring it into real world concept will be horrible, dreadful, terrible or whatever worst it will be.

Be it a heaven or hell, I don't care for it in a range of bit or byte and I swear to pack up my research forever and move for dinner now!

!!!---!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good and very Different plot..a 'sci-fi' thing is always interesting..Additional credits for balancing the suspense through out..

    Another Mile-Stone for the Blog...

    ReplyDelete